New version 6.1.0 of the Redsys Gateway for WooCommerce from WooCommerce.com
This is a major version, which means you add functionality.
- WooCommerce refunds for payments made through Bizum.
- Added test mode only for the users selected in the extension configuration, which means that Bizum can still be active on the site in real mode, but the selected users will work in Bizum test mode.
- For both card payment and payment with Bizum, I have added in each of the configurations a new field called TEST SHA256. The reason for this is that since not long ago, Redsys has started to give a different SHA256 test than the one it has been giving for the last 8 years. This has caused sites using this new SHA256 test to have problems with the functionality of putting the gateway into test mode for certain users only. If the field is not filled in, the old SHA256 will be used.
- Now you don’t have to activate 1-click payment to have the token ordered if it’s a subscription order. This is only the case if you save card tokens for users who have a subscription. The reason for this is that some banks now charge for saving the tokens, that is, they have created tables with stripes for which they charge for the amount of cards they have. For example, Banco Santander, together with the plan they call Venta+, has created a strip for which they charge more or less each month depending on the number of cards tokenized.
2. Improvement in the design and usability of the notification that comes out in the administration after each update.
- Fixed a little bug because it saved some Redsys debug lines even though they were not active.
- Fixed a small bug in Bizum’s test mode.
If you still don’t have the official WooCommerce.com extension for Redsys, you can purchase it at this address and enjoy all the features that no other plugin offers.
If you don’t know everything it offers, you can look at this box where I show the differences and you will see that the premium name of this plugin is for everything it offers and difference.