New 8.0.x branch of the Redsys Gateway for WooCommerce from WooCommerce.com
- Now there’s an exclusive gateway for pre-authorizations. The configuration in the standard gateway still works, but it is in a “deprecated” state. The reason for separating it and creating an exclusive gateway for preauthorizations is that this way you can use plugins to use gateways conditionally according to products. From now on, thanks to this separation of functionalities and conditional gateway use plugins, you can configure some products to be charged by direct debit and others by pre-authorization.
It should be noted that the pre-authorization gateway is 100% compatible with Subscriptions.
- From this version, the name of the buyer is sent to Redsys, so you will have more information at Redsys.
- Added more functions to the plugin API.
- Fixed a problem in the language selection in the MasterPass configuration.
- Fixed a “Notice” that caused a “Header already send”.
If you don’t have the official WooCommerce.com extension for Redsys yet, you can purchase it at this address and enjoy all the features that no other plugin offers.
If you don’t know everything it offers, you can look at this box where I show the differences and you will see that the premium name of this plugin is for everything it offers and difference.