ATTENTIONVersion 9.2.0: Version 9.2.0 is actually version 11.0.0. The
reason for this is that there is a bug in WooCommerce.com and a version higher than 9 cannot be released at thistime.
They are working on it, but they couldn’t tell me when it would be fixed, so I decided to release this new version as 9.2.0
New 11.0.x branch of the Redsys Gateway for WooCommerce from WooCommerce.com
- NEW: In this version I have separated the direct debit in Redsys from Redsys (by José Conti) and therefore you have a new payment method to configure if you are interested. I have been wanting to do this for some time now, but as it was something that came almost from the first versions, I had it in the TO-DO but because of the new features I hadn’t done it yet. From this version on, you can now use payment gateway logic plugins to associate the direct debit to certain products.
- From now on, you will be able (if you want) to customize the text of the payment button on the payment page. You can do this for each of the different payment methods included in the plugin. If you do not customize it, the standard will be displayed.
- Like point 2, you can customize the color of the button, so you can put a particular color depending on the payment method that the customer selects.
- Some of you may know that Redsys allows the user to be automatically redirected from the Redsys site back to your thank you page, but the problem is that this cannot be done via the API, it must be activated by them. One of the requirements they ask for is that when the thank you page is reached, the Redsys authorization number is displayed. In Redsys (by José Conti) I have put an option by which you can activate that the authorization number is shown when the thank you page is reached and in this way you will not be hindered.
- Declared compatible with WooCommerce 4.3
- I have added the default image for InSite
- Fixed a fatal error in the endpoint when the token was not saved when the payment was for a subscription.
- Fixed a bug in the MasterPass endpoint.
- Fixed the authorization of the preauthorizations if Redsys (by Jose Conti) was not with the configuration data. Now you don’t need to configure it
- Arranged for many entries to be made in pre-authorization requests.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Custom User Registration Fields for WooCommerce
I deleted a library I used to close Notices in the administration.
- Translated more strings to Spanish
- Fixed all the batch actions added by the plugin. Due to a priority change, they were not displayed correctly in the drop-down menu.
- Removed many code notices produced mainly by the same Redsys library.
- Fixed a ghost column that was shown in the order list when the sequence number was activated.
- Fixed the mass collection batch action. After the different necessary modifications that I have had to make, a couple of “$this” had remained, this version fixes it and the massive collections already work again.
- Fixed InSite
If you do not yet have the official WooCommerce.com extension for Redsys, you can purchase it here and enjoy all the features that no other plugin offers.
If you don’t know everything it offers, you can look at this box where I show the differences and you will see that the premium name of this plugin is for everything it offers and difference.