The development of this version has had a cost of 350 euros. This year’s cumulative cost is 25,750 euros. The cost from the beginning is already 75,350 euros, but the cost for you is only the license of $79.
New 12.0.x branch of the Redsys Gateway for WooCommerce from WooCommerce.com
- NEW: Added to the health of the site the check of the official InSite plugin.
- NEW: Added a warning if WooCommerce is not connected to WooCommerce.com
- NEW: Added date, time, comment name and FUC to the thank you page. Required if Redsys is asked to redirect directly to the site.
- NEW: Added to Redsys meta options tabs. The first addition is that you can now order a ready to use token without the user’s presence for future collections for specific products.
- Added more functions to the plugin’s own API.
- Fixed an issue with subscription renewals under PSD2.
If you do not yet have the official WooCommerce.com extension for Redsys, you can purchase it here and enjoy all the features that no other plugin offers.
If you don’t know everything it offers, you can look at this box where I show the differences and you will see that the premium name of this plugin is for everything it offers and difference.