The new 12.2.x branch of the Redsys Portal for WooCommerce from WooCommerce.com.
- NEW: Added compatibility with Yith WooCommerce Subscriptions Premium.
- NEW: Added the ability to add cards from My Account > Payment Methods.
- NEW: Now you can see which tokens a user has saved by going to their profile in WordPress administration.
- NEW: Added the possibility to use SCA TRA by setting a maximum price.
- NEW: In Redsys (by Jose Conti) the receipt page has been completely removed. After clicking on pay, you will be redirected directly to Redsys without going through the receipt page (unless you activate the Redsys iframe on the site). You can see how this new functionality works in the example store.
- NEW: The plugin now deactivates other Redsys plugins when activated. I made this decision because many people have problems with not deactivating other Redsys plugins, as I indicated in the documentation.
- NEW: Added more checks for subscriptions. Randomly, Redsys does not notify via Webservice that the subscription has been paid. This was causing the subscription to be paid, but not marked as paid. This has been fixed in Redsys (by Jose Conti).
- Fixed an issue in Bizum whereby putting Bizum in testing, orders were never marked as paid (in real it didn’t happen).
- Fixed a problem with the TXNID field, which in tokens prior to PSD2 was not sent correctly.
- Removed a residual debug line that caused a fatal error under some circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where it was not detected that the return had been performed correctly.
- Fixed a problem caused by Redsys to stop randomly sending the Ds_ExpiryDate field.
- Restored Redsys description (by Jose Conti) on the checkout page.
If you don’t have the official WooCommerce.com extension for Redsys yet, you can buy it here and enjoy all the features that no other plugin offers.
If you do not know everything it offers, you can look at this chart where I show the differences and you will see that the premium name of this plugin is for everything it offers and the difference with all the others.