The development of this version has had a cost of 450 euros. The cumulative cost for this year is 9,650 euros. The cumulative cost since the first release is €85,780, but the cost to you is just the $79 license.
New branch 15.2.x of Redsys plugin for WooCommerce by WooCommerce.com
- NEW: InSite now hides in the profile page add new payment method. This is necessary because the method is not ready to work in this part of WooCommerce. What you have to do is also configure Redsys redirect, even if you don’t want to use it in the checkout.
- NEW: Because of the previous problem, now you can mark in the Redsys redirection configuration that it is not shown in the checkout. This way, you will be able to have in the InSite checkout, and in the add new payment method page “redirection”.
- Fixed an issue where you could not copy data to the admin profile page using the copy button. Thanks to Javier de Pereda for the warning and solution.
- Fixed the billion order bug. Because of this bug, when you reached the billionth order WooCommerce stopped recognizing orders because of a bug in my plugin.
- Now saves in FUC of orders as a meta, so when using the filter to use different FUC’s, the returns work correctly,
- I inadvertently released a few versions with a payment method that wasn’t ready yet and it came up among the possible payment methods in the WooCommerce settings. In this version has been corrected and no longer appears. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Fixed an issue introduced in v15.2.1 where returns prior to v15.2.1 were not supported.