The development of this version has had a cost of 2,100 euros. The cumulative cost for this year is 12,700 euros. The cumulative cost since the first version is 88,830 euros, but the cost to you is only the $79 license.
New branch 16.1.x of Redsys plugin for WooCommerce from WooCommerce.com
ATTENTION: This is the last branch compatible with the PRE-PSD2 API. By the time I release the next version, the plugin will be compatible only and exclusively with PSD2 terminals. If you haven’t changed yet, ask your bank’s email if you already have PSD2 active in your terminal.
- NEW: Added deep support for WordPress Multisite. Now you can configure your main site, and have all sub-sites use the settings of the main site.
- NEW: Now you can select the format of the order number sent to Redsys. At the moment it’s only in “Redsys redirection”.
- NEW: Added two widgets on the Desktop so the latest blog entries on my Redsys site and the latest guides are displayed. If you want you can hide them, but it’s interesting so you can easily see if I’ve written or created a new guide.
- NEW: Now you can customize the InSite logo on the checkout page.
- NEW: You can now select between two types of InSite forms. The one with separate fields, which is the one that was there until now, and now the integrated one.
- Some translation strings
- Paygold now checks if SOAP and SimpleXML are active on the server so that there are no fatal or inadvertent errors that lead to confusion.
- Removed a debug line that was popping up in the Redsys redirect configuration screen.
- You can now make a return of an order placed with InSite.
- You can now make a return of a subscription.
- Fixed a bug where under some circumstances Suscriptions would be told that it was a failed subscription.
- Fixed an issue where if you purchased a new subscription at 0 cost (for example with a 3 day trial) and you had a token saved, it would fail and you would not be able to purchase it.
- Fixed an issue where under some server configurations, in My Account > Payment Methods, there were some errors if you didn’t have a saved token.
- Fixed a bug that was going out in WC_Helper_Options administration.