The development of this version has had a cost of 3,000 euros. The cumulative cost for this year is 15,700 euros. The cumulative cost since the first version is 91,830 euros, but the cost to you is only the $79 license.
New branch 17.0.x of Redsys plugin for WooCommerce from WooCommerce.com
ATTENTION: This branch is already 100% PSD2, if you have not been activated in the PSD2 terminal, you may have errors.
- NEW: You can now add suffixes to the order number.
- NEW: Declared compatibility with WooCommerce 5.9.
- NEW: Now the customer can select between the cards saved on the site, and whether or not to save the card. This has been added to Redsys redirection, as it was already implemented in Redsys on the checkout page.
- NEW: Added a new section in the WooCommerce menu called Pay Gold Tools. In it I will be adding Pay Gold tools. At the moment you can send a link for customers to add cards to their account. This makes it much easier for users to add them, as you don’t need to explain the whole process to them. You need to have Pay Gold activated, and it needs to be configured in Redsys to work with an e-commerce, by default they do NOT activate it this way.
- I have done a whole refactoring of the V2.x credit cards. Redsys activated a part of it wrong, and I wasn’t getting correct responses. Once I stopped it, I contacted them to get it fixed. Sorry for this problm, but it’s something I’ve run into over time.
- Now showing payment methods in “My Account” when the payment method is Redsys on the payment page. Due to a bug it wasn’t shown.
New screen in the WooCommerce menu where you can send Pay Gold links for your customers to add cards easily.
- Improved CSS in checkout for Redsys redirect.
- Fixed some PHP Notices.
- Version 17.0.0 had some problems on servers that had mod_security installed. Among other things, the payment box was stuck in an infinite reload.
- There was a PHP open tag that caused problems on some servers.
- When the checkout is modified, and the address, phone, etc is not collected, it is not sent to Redsys as 3DS. This way there is no fallback to 1.0.2.
- When in Redsys redirect you select to use a new card and there is a subscription, it now sends the customer to Redsys.
- Fixed several wrong quotation marks in some 3DS forms sending to Redsys.