The development of this version has cost 3,500 euros. The cumulative cost for this year is 8,000 euros. The cumulative cost since the first version is 104,330 euros, but the cost to you is only the $79 license.
New 18.0.x branch of the Redsys plugin for WooCommerce from WooCommerce.com.
Versions of the branch
- NEW: Push Notifications to mobile device. You can find a guide on how to configure it on this page. You will find the configuration in WooCommerce > Settings > “Redsys Push Notifications” tab.
- NEW: A specific note is now added to the order if the subscription fails due to no credit card or expired.
- NEW: Added errors to the order comments.
- NEW: New global function in push() plugin API.
- NEW: New global function in the plugin API get_post_edit_url().
- NEW: New global function in the API get_last_four().
- NEW: Declared compatibility with WooCommerce 6.3.
- IMPROVED: Adding cards for subscriptions is now only allowed in My Account > Payment Methods if 1click payment is disabled.
- IMPROVED: SCA LWV is an option. You will have to activate it if you want to use it. Until now it was always sent, but due to some changes at Redsys, it is now optional. The SCA LWV is to minimize the authentication request when the order costs less than 30€.
- IMPROVED: Now the DS_MERCHANT_GROUP field of PayGold is sent if it is enabled in the terminal, and it is configured in the plugin.
- IMPROVED: Removed many logs that were not necessary and created a lot of noise when looking at them.
- IMPROVED: Now the plugin queries the Ds_Card_Number and Ds_CardNumber fields, because for some reason I don’t know, Redsys can send indistinctly any of both fields.
- IMPROVED: Removed a lot of obsolete code prior to PSD2.
- IMPROVED: Updated some text strings.
- FIXED: DS_MERCHANT_PRODUCTDESCRIPTION field works again in InSite.
- FIXED: If a subscription fails, WooCommerce retries the payment after a while.
- FIXED: Returns with InSite work again.
- FIXED: Removed an InSite debug line on the checkout page.
- FIXED: Removed an obsolete code in the global class that caused a Warning with the $get_token variable.