The development of this version has cost 400 euros. The cumulative cost for this year is 8,400 euros. The cumulative cost since the first version is 104,730 euros, but the cost to you is only the $79 license.
New 18.1.x branch of the Redsys plugin for WooCommerce from WooCommerce.com.
- NEW: Added a custom status in Redsys redirection, “Pending payment in Redsys”, to prevent it from being cancelled before it is paid. A merchant customer may leave the Redsys screen open for more than 30 minutes without paying and without Redsys canceling the payment. This can cause the order to be canceled in WooCommerce by performing a stock restore. If this happens, someone buys, and ends up paying the first cleinte, it can cause a stock out problem. COn the custom status, you should cancel the order yourselves, but I will tackle the potential problem.
- IMPROVED: Added more Push notifications for errors.
- IMPROVED: Orders are now automatically marked as paid even if WooCommere has marked them as “Cancelled” due to customer’s delay in paying in Redsys.
- FIXED: The “Errors” check in the Push Notifications settings now remains checked. It did not cause a performance problem, but it was a visual error.
- FIXED: Added to the array() unpaid WooCommerce status “Cancelled”.
- IMPROVED: Improved compatibility with payment link in redirect.
- FIXED: Fixed a bug in checkout with Redsys on payment page (InSite), “Using $this when not in object context”.