The development of this version has cost 2,800 euros. The cumulative cost for this year is 6,300 euros. The cumulative cost since the first release is €132,630, but the cost to you is only the $79 license.
New 20.0.x branch of the Redsys plugin for WooCommerce from WooCommerce.com.
Versions of the branch
- NEW: Added QR codes for products. You need active plugin license on the site and user on this page to be able to connect to the API. You will have to request the user from this site by opening a ticket. Here I explain how to do it
- NEW: Now you can pre-authorize all orders. You have to activate it from Redsys redirection.
- NEW: Added new filter “redsys_kses_descripcion” to be able to add allowed HTML tags for the description in the checkout.
- IMPROVED: Improved subscriptions in cart.
- IMPROVED: Descriptions now accept HTML.
- FIXED: Fixed the payment link generated by WooCommerce, now it works correctly again.
- FIXED: Fixed WooCommerce generated payment link, now it works correctly again.
- FIXED: Fixed text to add card for 1click payment in Add payment method.
- FIXED: Fixed a meta that saves Bizum after payment.
- Removed the pre-authorization gateway as full integration is complete. From now on you must use the new method for pre-authorizations.
- FIXED: Now the metabox in product editing is only shown if the functionality is active.
- FIXED: Fixed a function that on some servers can cause a fatal error.
- FIXED: Fixed the function of Pay a pending order from My Account. It was incorrectly calling a WooCommerce Subscriptions function causing a fatal error on sites where it was not installed.